Hard copy of the operating manual for Kdnelive

Ralph Baker homestead1800baker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 04:33:03 BST 2021

I'm trying to learn how to do videos.  I installed Kdnelive on my desktop,
using Ubuntu 20.04 as my operating system.
I need a hard copy of the instruction manual.  So I can read it as I work
my way through it.
I found some sites where I can read it online, but the site won't let me
print it.
I don't mind paying for it, within reason.  But, some sites seem to want me
to join their site, for X number of dollars every month for the privilege
of printing one document.  I actually joined one site, just to be able to
print the document and after I joined, I couldn't find any document to
print.

Help me out here.