to link a printing machine

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sat Sep 12 13:40:19 BST 2020

субота, 12 вересня 2020 р. 15:26:53 EEST j j написано:
> Hello,
>
> my English is very bad, French and German are going better.
>
> I have a printing machine , an old one, HP Deskjet 2054A, I would use it
> but I don't understand how to link it to my computer.
>
> Would be nice if you could help me.
>

> Thank you very much.
>
> Christiane Behnke

Hi,

Please install hplip package for your distribution, install KDE print-manager,
connect the MFU with your computer using USB cable, turn it on, and everything
should work.

If it does not, please use HP customer support to make it work.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Deskjet-2050A-All-in-One-Printer-series---J5/5068688/model/5068696

This list is for KDE documentation writers so your question is slightly off-
topic here. Thanks in advance for understanding.

Best regards,
Yuri