Menubar in Kolourpaint

David Bryant davidbryant at gvtc.com
Mon Oct 26 13:14:41 GMT 2020

On Monday, October 26, 2020 6:12:52 AM CDT Freek de Kruijf wrote:
> There is a Global Shortcut Ctrl+M to hide or show a menu. However does not
> seem to work in Kolourpaint.

Ctrl+M has been redefined as "More effects..." in KolourPaint. I'll file a bug
report. Applications shouldn't override global defaults like Ctrl+M.

Meanwhile, it looks as if this is distro-related. I just built KolourPaint
20.04.3 from the Gentoo package, and the menu bar works as advertised. Which
Linux Distro are you running, Hermann? (You may reply privately, and I'll try
to help you.)

David Bryant
Canyon Lake, Texas
davidbryant at gvtc.com