KDE Partition Manager screenshots

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sun Oct 4 13:07:49 BST 2020

Andrius Štikonas ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Is it OK to mark KDE Partition Manager documentation screenshots with CC-BY-4.0
>
> I'm trying to add REUSE 3.0 copyright info to all files in the repo and
> https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Licensing suggests CC-BY-4.0

The problem is the document itself: if you can get the permissions from all
the authors of the document, then it may be relicensed to CC BY-SA as well
from the current GFDL. I think we don't have an official way to state that a
document and its images have a different license. Maybe a few lines in the
document itself couuld be enough, but then I'm not sure the two licenses are
compatible.

--
Luigi