Colours & Fonts

Jack Ostroff ostroffjh at aya.yale.edu
Tue Nov 3 19:41:30 GMT 2020

On 2020.10.29 09:59, Milburn Carter wrote:
> Hi, I have just started using KMyMoney, I think it is a very good
> programme but am unable to change the font and colour and background
> colour, I am using windows 10 pro.
> I have gone into settings and picked a font and colour but nothing
> changes, any help will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks Milburn
I'm forwarding this to the kmymoney users mailing list, in case someone
there has a better idea.  I use kmymoney on Windows so infrequently
that I don't have a good answer myself.

However, I would start by asking what you tried - was that KMyMoney's
settings, or Windows' settings?

Using the Settings/Configure KMyMoney, there are selections for colors
and fonts.  The Color settings only give a limited number of items, but
changing those colors works for me.  The Fonts settings allows choosing
a font and size, which work for me, but I don't see any font color
settings.  I can't currently test changing Windows font or color
settings, so I don't know if they should have any effect.

Jack