[office/kmymoney] doc: Fix minor typos, minor formatting fix

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sat May 30 07:03:48 BST 2020

субота, 30 травня 2020 р. 02:35:44 EEST Jack написано:
> On 5/29/20 1:38 PM, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> > Git commit bb40d86dd4e2af94c616b3587358d19bd69d29ec by Yuri Chornoivan.
> > Committed on 29/05/2020 at 17:38.
> > Pushed by yurchor into branch 'master'.
> >
> > Fix minor typos, minor formatting fix
>
> Yuri,
>
> As always, thanks for the fixes.  When I filed the MR, I was trying to
> figure out how to inform this list, but couldn't do so before someone
> committed the merge for me.  What is the preferred procedure to request
> review here, using GitLab and MR's?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jack

Hi,

I do not know (and Google did not help) if it is possible for Gitlab to have a
general hook on docs changes which is similar to those on Phabricator.

So now we can review changes a posteriori. That's not an excellent way but it
works.

Best regards,
Yuri