D29006: Allow to copy or move selection to the other split view

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 14 22:50:59 BST 2020

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Actually sorry, I have a few more comments before I think this can land:

INLINE COMMENTS

> dolphintabwidget.h:196
> +    /** Moves all selected items to the other view. */
> +    void moveToOtherView();
> +

"the other view" is not very informative. How about `{move,copy}ToInactiveSplitView()`, to mirror the name of the action itself?

> dolphinui.rc:2
>  <!DOCTYPE kpartgui SYSTEM "kpartgui.dtd">
> -<kpartgui name="dolphin" version="30">
> +<kpartgui name="dolphin" version="32">
>      <MenuBar>

bump to 31, not 32

> dolphinview.h:377
> +     */
> +    void copySelectedItems(const KFileItemList &selection, const QUrl &destinationUrl);
> +

ditto for the names here

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin