D29006: Allow to copy or move selection to the other split view

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 10 18:21:23 BST 2020

meven added a comment.

  In D29006#667588 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29006#667588>, @dfaure wrote:

  > It sounds to me like you found bugs in some kioslaves. Fixing that is out of scope for this change request. Certainly a good idea to do that, but IMHO not a blocker for this to go in.

  I don't think this is a bug in any ioslave : dolphin view doesn't have this issue when copy/pasting files in , and for instance recentlyused:/ has "writing=false" and "moving=false" in its json file.
  So I would guess this is not a bug there but somewhere else along the call chain. One can compare this code to `DolphinContextMenu::createPasteAction` that uses `KIO::pasteActionText`

  I agree this should not keep this bug from landing.
  But it would be great to have a look as to where the issue comes from...

  One approval from @ngraham or @elvisangelaccio and we should land this.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

REVISION DETAIL