Documentation question (2)

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Mar 9 14:34:35 GMT 2020

Hi,

понеділок, 9 березня 2020 р. 16:27:43 EET John Hayes написано:
> Hi,
>
> (1)
> In reading
> https://userbase.kde.org/Typographical_Guidelines#Mono-spaced_Text under
> the title of "Mono-spaced Text", looking at the wording and the examples
> makes you want to just say "huh". To me they are confusing because the
> instructions do not seem to match the content in the
> examples. Am I to just assume the input and output goes into
> {{Input|1=<nowiki> style blocks and the code goes into
> {{Input|<syntaxhighlight lang="php" line> style blocks?

It does not matter much in the sense of the Docbook conversion. You can choose
the flavor that looks better on UserBase.

> (2)
> On a webpage I edited, it has "This page contains changes which are
> not marked for translation." at the top. Looking closer at it, it is
> some of the changes that I made. What do I need to do to correct this?

There is nothing you can do _now_. That's wiki admins' task to mark the pages
for translation.

Do you need admin permissions to do it by yourself?

Best regards,
Yuri