Updating KDevelop Handbook

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Mar 6 17:18:54 GMT 2020

пʼятниця, 6 березня 2020 р. 19:11:38 EET John Hayes написано:
> Hi,
>
> I was looking at updating the Kdevelop handbook and working on the
> online manual. Is anyone working on these? Most of what I see is one
> year or more since edit for the online wiki Manual and the application
> Handbook has been a lot longer on editing.
>
> Thanks,
> John

Hi,

AFAIK nobody else is currently working on this. The handbook si a converted
(and slightly fixed) version of the UserBase docs. You can fix the online
version and then (if you want) I can convert it back to the docbook for
translation and packaging with KDevelop.

Best regards,
Yuri