Problem Building KMyMoney 5.1.0: translation problem?

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jun 14 23:56:39 BST 2020

On 6/14/20 6:49 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El dilluns, 15 de juny de 2020, a les 0:22:50 CEST, Jack va escriure:
>> KMyMoney just released version 5.1.0, and we received a build failure
>> report on the mailing list.  My comments/questions are at the bottom.

Hi Albert,

Thanks, but there is no use of the ascii entity in the docbooks. Is it
that it is used in the po files, just to translate the word, even though
the entity is not used in the original?  Should I be using the entity in
the original?  For this case, I think he'll be fine deleting the po folder.

Jack