Test name in stable version

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Fri Jan 17 20:57:01 GMT 2020

Jonathan Gaertner ha scritto:
> Dear KDE Team,
> it is great what you are doing. I am having the latest version but under
> activity settings there is one button with the name LALALALALA I do not think
> this was planned. Also I want to inspire an night mode for the eyes with more
> yellow then blue light.

Hi,

this is the list of the documentation writer. As the issue you report seems to
be related to plasma, it will better if you contact the plasma developers
through the plasma-devel list, or open a bug on our bugzilla istanza at
https://bugs.kde.org. It would be useful to mention the exact version of the
packages used and the distribution.

Likewise, the feature request for the night mode should be reported through
bugzilla.

Thanks for your interest in the KDE community.

--
Luigi