D25632: Fix module imports with Python3

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 14 05:53:06 GMT 2020

kossebau added a comment.

  Hi. Sadly api.kde.org failed to pick this change up until yesterday, as I had forgotten a change in the local checkout on my last work on the server, which then blocked the update via scripted git pull.
  That I fixed partially yesterday, making sure latest KApiDox is run on api.kde.org, but that showed that gentoo(?) server running api.kde.org does not like yet this new code:

    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/home/api/kapidox/src/kapidox_generate", line 110, in <module>
        main()
      File "/home/api/kapidox/src/kapidox_generate", line 106, in main
        copyright=kde_copyright)
      File "/home/api/kapidox/src/kapidox/hlfunctions.py", line 108, in do_it
        dot_files, tmp_dir)
      File "/home/api/kapidox/src/kapidox/generator.py", line 646, in generate_diagram
        with_qt=with_qt)
      File "/home/api/kapidox/src/kapidox/depdiagram/generate.py", line 156, in generate
        db.populate(dot_files, with_qt=with_qt)
      File "/home/api/kapidox/src/kapidox/depdiagram/frameworkdb.py", line 175, in populate
        fw = parser.parse(tier, dot_file)
      File "/home/api/kapidox/src/kapidox/depdiagram/frameworkdb.py", line 115, in parse
        dot_data =  preprocess(dot_file)
      File "/home/api/kapidox/src/kapidox/depdiagram/frameworkdb.py", line 75, in preprocess
        for node_handle in gvutils.get_node_list(graph_handle):
    NameError: global name 'gvutils' is not defined

  From https://api.kde.org/logs/api/frameworks/frameworks5.log

  Seems that new `import kapidox.depdiagram.gvutils` is something the python there is not digesting as expected?

  Not yet looked further myself, only got up now :)

REPOSITORY
  R264 KApiDox

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D25632