D27584: Umbrello add tooltips for UML elements

Ralf Habacker noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 24 19:45:09 GMT 2020

habacker added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> associationline.cpp:527
>  void AssociationLine::reconstructSymbols()
>  {

I am not happy with the extensive change in the order of the cases, because it makes it very difficult to check what exactly has changed and if something has broken.
If a change seems necessary, e.g. an alphabetical order, which makes it easier to find individual entries, then it should be done in a separate commit beforehand.

> combinedfragmentwidget.cpp:240
> +    switch (combinedfragmentType) {
> +        case Ref:
> +            setToolTip(i18n("<b>Reference</b>"

Please order alphabetically by case.

> messagewidget.cpp:869
> +    switch (m_sequenceMessageType) {
> +    case Uml::SequenceMessage::Lost:
> +        setToolTip(i18n("Lost Message"));

Please sort alphabetically by case.

> notewidget.cpp:146
> +    switch(m_noteType) {
> +        case NoteWidget::Normal :
> +            setToolTip(i18n("<b>Note</b>"

Please sort alphabetically by case.

> objectnodewidget.cpp:201
> +    switch (m_objectNodeType) {
> +        case ObjectNodeWidget::Normal :
> +        setToolTip(i18n("<b>Object Node</b>"

dito, sort alphabetically

> signalwidget.cpp:229
> +
> +    if(signalType == SignalWidget::Send) {
> +        setToolTip(i18n("<b>Send Signal</b>"

Either use an if else chain or a switch statement and please order alphabetically

> statewidget.cpp:425
> +    switch (stateType) {
> +        case StateWidget::Initial:
> +            setToolTip(i18n("<b>Initial State</b>"

Please sort alphabetically

REPOSITORY
  R139 Umbrello

REVISION DETAIL