D27582: Documentation improveshttp: to https:, Review links and some menu items

Jack Ostroff noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 22 19:23:53 GMT 2020

ostroffjh accepted this revision.
ostroffjh added a comment.

  Please note that the KMyMoney team (mainly myself) generally handles the doc editing for this application.  However, all these changes look OK to me.  Also note that about half the chapters have not yet been updated to reflect Version 5 of the program - there are two of slowly working our way through that backlog.  In general, we do not post doc updates through Phabricator, although I'll be happy to do so in order to get a review for these types of changes.

REPOSITORY
  R261 KMyMoney

BRANCH
  Documentation_improves (branched from master)

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D27582