D15580: New annotation toolbar

Simone Gaiarin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 4 15:52:41 GMT 2020

simgunz added a comment.

  In D15580#605913 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15580#605913>, @davidhurka wrote:

  > In D15580#605611 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15580#605611>, @simgunz wrote:
  >
  > > aacid requested to write some autotest for the ToggleActionMenu before merging this. I'll merge master in this review and work on the autotests soon.
  >

  > It’s okay to me that you write the autotests. If you wish, I could do that instead.
  >
  > I am new to autotests, so I will have to learn how to do that. I am also unsure about what should be tested. The ToggleActionMenu itself, or its behaviour in Okular?

  I'm more than happy if you do that :-)

  I am also not an expert on UI autotests, my suggestion is to have a look at the other Okular autotests and take inspiration from there. Probably it is good to test the component on its own (all the possible combination of parameters) and also the behavior in Okular.

  I'll try to move this to invent soon.

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

BRANCH