Possible option missing in System Settings

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 20:30:50 GMT 2020

  Hi Yuri,

  Other time here:

#--
A file or folder can be opened by clicking it with the &LMB; (or double-
clicking, if <guilabel>Double-click to open files and folders</guilabel> is
enabled in the &systemsettings; in the <menuchoice><guimenu>Input Devices</
guimenu> <guimenuitem>Mouse</guimenuitem></menuchoice> module.
#--

El dijous, 3 de desembre de 2020, a les 20:23:42 CET, Yuri Chornoivan va
escriure:
> четвер, 3 грудня 2020 р. 21:02:18 EET Antoni Bella Pérez написано:
> >   Hi,
> >
> >   I'm checking the Dolphin doc translation, it refers to the "Double-click
> >
> > to open files and folders" option but it doesn't exist, at least on this
> > location.
> >
> > #-- second time
> > The option to open items with a single or double mouse click is a system
> > wide setting and can be changed in the &systemsettings; in the
> > guimenuitem></menuchoice> module.
> > #--
> >
> >   If anyone can guide me what happens, thanks in advance.
> >
> >   Regards
> >   Toni
>
> Hi,
>
> It's now in the workspace options KCM:
>
> https://phabricator.kde.org/D12947
>
> https://invent.kde.org/plasma/plasma-desktop/-/merge_requests/200
>
> Thanks for the notice. I will try to fix the Dolphin docs asap.
>
> Best regards,
> Yuri

  Regards
  Toni