Disposable Ram

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sat Aug 22 12:22:39 BST 2020

субота, 22 серпня 2020 р. 15:07:14 EEST Gonzalo Rodrigo написано:
> Hello!
>
> I've been installing Manjaro along with my previous W7 (8 GB Ram in this
> OS). Manjaro only recognise 3.2 Gb,,, where is the problem?.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Operating System: Manjaro Linux
> KDE Plasma Version: 5.19.3
> KDE Frameworks Version: 5.72.0
> Qt Version: 5.15.0
> Kernel Version: 5.6.19-2-MANJARO
> OS Type: 64-bit
> Processors: 2 × Intel® Pentium® D CPU 3.00GHz
> Memory: 3.2 GiB of RAM
> Graphics Processor: NV106

Hi,

It might happen that memory remapping is turned off in your BIOS or you have
some problems with kernel.

Anyway, it is not a problem with KDE documentation. ;)

Please try to post your problem on the support forum

https://forum.manjaro.org/

There are certainly more competent Manjaro users there.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Yuri