Updating KMail documentation

David Bryant davidbryant at gvtc.com
Sat Aug 22 01:36:15 BST 2020

I have revised the first two chapters of the KMail index.docbook document, and
I have added the changes to the Gitlab repository as branch "work/doc". You
may view the changes here:

https://invent.kde.org/pim/kmail/-/commit/9315d47d87b61193d5ab2eb873e24e8e96be13fb

I would appreciate some proofreading help. The changes I have made up to this
point form a cohesive whole, so if somebody (Yuri? Montel?) wants to merge
them into the "master" branch, I'm OK with that. I marked this commit with
"WIP" because I intend to work my way all the way through the KMail
documentation.  But it's pretty long, so that will take a while.  😒

I also have a question. I'm sort of new at this, so after reading some stuff in
the wiki, I created a "fork" of the pim/kmail project. Later I realized that I
don't really need the fork; I can push stuff directly to branch "work/doc". So
I'd like to remove the fork (which I will never use again), but I don't see
how to do that. Suggestions / advice welcome. Thanks!
--
D. Bryant
Canyon Lake, Texas