D29871: Enable option to show hidden folders in sidebar, plus small sidebar code fixes (eg: scrollbar display)

Raphael Rosch noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 5 21:54:55 BST 2020

rrosch added a comment.

  Argh, sorry about that.

  I didn't have an assert before though, should I replace the if statement with a Q_ASSERT then? I thought that was just to catch errors, but since this is just an option (and hence shouldn't cause problems when false) it felt strange to do it that way.

  For the doc, I thought you were saying that since in Windows you have hidden folders without the dot that it was ok to remove that part.

  I'll wait for your confirmation on those things this time before updating the commit.

REPOSITORY
  R226 Konqueror

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D29871