D22799: Adding new .docbook for KAddressBook, draft version

David Bryant noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 28 23:15:02 BST 2019

davidbryant added a comment.

  Well, I tried to fix it. But it appears something is broken. I double-checked. The file named "kaddressbook94.png" was 25.3 KB in both my root cloned directory and in my "/doc" sub-directory when I ran this last upload. But the audit trail above shows 75 KB. Any suggestions? From what I can see, "arc" says it's uploadng new files, but doesn't actually do the job.

  From my terminal window (part of "arc diff" output):

    A (img) doc/addressbook91.png
    A (img) doc/addressbook92.png
    A (img) doc/addressbook93.png