The Send Later Agent Handbook

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Sep 20 21:01:24 BST 2019

пʼятниця, 20 вересня 2019 р. 22:30:08 EEST hw написано:
> The Send Later Agent Handbook
> Laurent Montel <montel at kde.org>
> Scarlett Clark <scarlett at scarlettgatelyclark.com>
> Revision KDE
>  4.12 (2013-11-30)
> Copyright © 2013 Laurent Montel
>

> ... seems rather outdated and doesn't provide any information.  If there is
> still such an agent, at least I didn't find it.
>

> I wanted to know why messages which are supposed to be sent later can not be
> sent at all.

Hi,

Strange... It works for me in KMail 5.11 (Applications 19.04).

The docs are slightly outdated. Now the agent can be configured via "Settings
-> Configure KMail... -> Plugins -> Send Later Agent".

Thanks. This will be fixed asap. But the docs provide useful information,
imho.

If you have some troubles with the Send Later agent itself do not hesitate to
ask at kdepim-users@