D22799: Adding new .docbook for KAddressBook, draft version

David Bryant noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 17 15:05:59 BST 2019

davidbryant added a comment.

  "Have you committed the changes locally (git commit --amend)? As far as I know, arc diff simply tries to find the last commit and push it, updating the existing one if it is already there."

  I'm just following the directions Carl Schwan gave me. My understanding is that I put the new files in the root directory, then say "arc diff", then move the new files to the /doc subdirectory. Rinse, and repeat. That's what I've been doing all along, and most of the time it seemed to work correctly. If that's wrong, please let me know. I'm just a babe in the woods when it comes to "git" and "arc" and all that. I understand MVC and BXLE (old IBM mainframe machine instructions) very well. This new stuff, not so much.

  Maybe somebody could try running "checkXML5" on index.docbook. If that comes up clean, the newest version was uploaded. If not, I guess I need to try again.

REPOSITORY
  R204 KAddressBook

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22799