D22799: Adding new .docbook for KAddressBook, draft version

David Bryant noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 17 14:09:36 BST 2019

davidbryant added a comment.

  I might be wrong, but it looks to me as if the "arc diff" function did not in fact upload the new versions of "docbook-reference.docbook" and "index.docbook" that I had placed in the root directory, and instead uploaded everything from the /doc directory, and nothing from the root. I hope I'm wrong, but it looks as if that is what happened.

  Here's a picture from the directory I ran "arc diff" in, just for reference.

  david at david-XPS-8930:~/Documents/KDEStuff/kaddressbook$ dir
  CMakeLists.txt  COPYING.DOC  doc                        index.docbook            kaddressbook.renamecategories  MAINTAINERS  src
  COPYING         COPYING.LIB  docbook-reference.docbook  kaddressbook.categories  kontactplugin                  Messages.sh

REPOSITORY
  R204 KAddressBook

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22799