D23415: Improve comprehensibility and consistency of window placement mode names

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 16 15:18:01 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  The fact that multiple longtime KDE developers didn't know what the "Smart" placement mode did until they read the proposed new string in this patch is probably a better argument for it than I could ever make. :) I woudn't mind getting this in for 5.17 of course, but I could live with @romangg's proposal to delay it for 5.18 if there isn't agreement before then.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D23415