D23837: Rename action name to make it consistent with other applications

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 11 14:52:28 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D23837#529369 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23837#529369>, @shubham wrote:

  > Sorry for inconvenience caused, I thought blocking reviewer means that person can not review any longer

  Heh, no' it's the opposite. :) It means, "Do not land this patch without that person's approval." `arc` even warns you of this when you try to run `arc land` with a blocking reviewer who has not accepted yet.

  It's basically a way of saying "looks good to me but please wait for such-and-such person's approval before landing the patch", but saying this with process rather than words.

REPOSITORY
  R7 Konversation

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D23837