D22799: Adding new .docbook for KAddressBook, draft version

David Bryant noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 10 17:49:44 BST 2019

davidbryant updated this revision to Diff 65783.
davidbryant added a comment.

  Added more sections to Appendix. Documentation is practically complete. I need help with LDAP.
  The new documentation for KAddressBook is practically complete. The only things left are two sections
  in the appendix that involve configuring a connection to an LDAP server. I can't find a server to
  connect to, so I can't verify that my interpretation of the dialog boxes is correct. If anybody knows
  of an LDAP server I may experiment with, please write to davidbryant AT gvtc.com. Or if you know how
  those configuration screens work, please explain them to me. Thanks!

REPOSITORY
  R204 KAddressBook

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22799?vs=65501&id=65783