New KaddressBook docs and d.k.o.

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Sun Oct 20 14:14:45 BST 2019

Yuri Chornoivan ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> More than two weeks since the new KAddressBook docs have landed and we still
> do not have them on docs.kde.org.
>
> https://docs.kde.org/index.php?language=en&package=pim
>
> First, I was thinking this is some iteration problem, but it seems that I was
> wrong. PDF builds flawlessly on my local machine KF 5.57. meinproc5 and
> checkXML5 do not detect any problem.

I think I need to change the way meinproc5 is generated.
Right now the script managed to compile it locally, but the Qt version
required by recent Frameworks is not available on library. More specifically,
that document requires an entity (which defines the CC-BY-SA license) which
has been available only "recently" in Frameworks.

I suspect that the best solution is to rip out the local generation of
meinproc5 and I should just rely on some container (for example a custom
container based on neon packages) for that command, but that will take some
time; sorry for the inconvenience.

Ciao
--
Luigi