KMahjongg missing section

Henry Pfeil hpfeil at psnarf.org
Thu Oct 17 15:24:57 BST 2019

Thank you, Yuri!
Your instructions worked!
I will try to document this and post it to the KDE Contributions forum for the translation team, attributing your instructions. I
know you have more important issues to address.
I will also answer my own post where you found my question.
I appreciate your help, Yuri. Thank you for supporting KDE.

Best regards,
Henry