D22594: [Dolphin] Open Preferred Search Tool action

Piotr Dabrowski noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 8 14:32:23 BST 2019

pdabrowski marked 2 inline comments as done.
pdabrowski added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> elvisangelaccio wrote in dolphinmainwindow.cpp:916-919
> I don't get this connection. Can you explain what's needed for?

There is no other way to update the open_preferred_search_tool action *before* the Configure Shortcuts window is shown.
This action is then listed in that window, so it should be up-to-date when it is displayed.
This update is instantaneous if user made no changes to the search tools in the meantime.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22594