Can we revisit https://phabricator.kde.org/D10068

David Bryant davidbryant at gvtc.com
Tue Oct 8 12:47:28 BST 2019

On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 5:59:15 AM CDT James Thornber wrote:
> Thanks that worked a treat! :)
>
> However, there is absolutely no chance of me, or indeed any new user finding
> that option!  [snip ...]

I'm working on the KMail documentation, and I'll be sure to give that button
some extra ink, James. There are quite a few "plugins" that alter the basic
program's appearance (by adding and subtracting menu items) and functionality.
Not all of the features can be "prominent". There are too many features for
that to be possible.

I'm still looking for someone who's willing to help me update the KMail
documentation. I'm mainly looking for feedback and criticism. Takers?

D. Bryant
Canyon Lake, Texas