T9142: Update userbase.kde.org and remove outdated information

Thiago Sueto noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 22 11:35:10 GMT 2019

thiagosueto added a comment.

  The accessibility pages all need to be updated as well.
  Some of them hasn't been updated since KDE4.8 (Jovie and Simon in particular) and all of them require more comprehensive info.
  I think it is vital that there be better access to information concerning a11y tools for them to be, well, more accessible.

  https://userbase.kde.org/Applications/Accessibility
  https://userbase.kde.org/Accessibility/Plasma
  https://userbase.kde.org/Accessibility/Getting_Started
  https://userbase.kde.org/Accessibility/Application_Overview
  https://userbase.kde.org/Jovie
  https://userbase.kde.org/Simon
  https://userbase.kde.org/KMouth
  https://userbase.kde.org/KMouseTool
  https://userbase.kde.org/KMag

  I won't be able to work on this so soon (especially since I'm not yet familiar with these tools), so I added Accessibility as well.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T9142