Workflow with orig doc on userbase

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Nov 17 18:23:08 GMT 2019

неділя, 17 листопада 2019 р. 20:09:19 EET Albert Astals Cid написано:
> El dimarts, 5 de novembre de 2019, a les 11:02:05 CET, danders at get2net.dk va
escriure:
> > Hi, I have calligraplan doc on userbase, still very much WIP but it
> > would be nice to know how things are meant to work to get dco included
> > in release and updated on docs.kde.org.
> >
> > Since it is WIP, and is likely to be for considerable time, I would like
> > to know what options I have.
>
> So you want to convert an userbase wiki to docbook?
>
> I guess you want
> https://userbase.kde.org/How_To_Convert_a_UserBase_Manual_to_Docbook (no
> idea how up to date or working that is)

It is up-to-date and working.

See this thread

https://userbase.kde.org/User_talk:Danders#Create_version_.28copy.
29_of_the_manual_3028

The docs were converted into DocBook, tested for conversion into PDF,
reviewed, and sent to Dag (as the index.docbook file and optimized
screenshots).

Dag wants (for some reason) to put the docs on d.c.o. without putting them
into Plan's repo.

Best regards,
Yuri