D15580: New annotation toolbar

Simone Gaiarin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 7 18:13:38 GMT 2019

simgunz added a comment.

  > Might it be a hint that there are too many toolbars? I think only the part should have the annotation toolbar, so it is clear which is affected by the hide action.

  Not defining the annotation toolbar also in `shell.rc` makes the implementation of the action to toggle the toolbar more difficult (if not impossible) given the tricky way in which the toolbars are created.
  Currently I create the action `showAnnotationToolBar` when the part is created, but at this point the UI of the part does not exist yet, so the annotation toolbar must already exist (and it is the one in `shell.rc`). Creating the action later in the code creates other problems, so the current implementation is sanest I could think of.

  ----

  Now the annotation toolbar is toggled in the correct window.

  I should have fixed all the bugs that were found by the testers.

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

BRANCH
  new-annotation-toolbar_ToggleActionMenu