D21330: Use the embedded thumbnail for preview even if it's too small

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 23 20:20:54 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks. To account for this behavioral change, I think we need to adjust the UI strings in the settings window as well. Did my suggestion above make sense?

    Thumbnails: [ ] Low resource usage mode
                    Don't store thumbnails on disk, and prefer lower-quality
                    thumbnails that are faster to load, when available

                    Be careful: blablabla

INLINE COMMENTS

> advancedconfigpage.ui:51
>       <property name="text">