Fwd: akonadi

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon May 20 04:27:06 BST 2019

понеділок, 20 травня 2019 р. 02:41:04 EEST Patrick Carabin написано:
> I suddenly discovered akonadi_pop3_ressource, necessary for KMAIL wa
> NOT installed, which is an ABNORMAL SITUATION.
> 1) Where is it???
> 2) Please correct the dependenties of KMAIL.
>
> TIA
>
> Patrick Carabin.

Hi,

Regretfully, this list is for documentation writers only. :(

If you want to improve your KDE distribution please write a note or file a bug
report against the distribution. Some useful tips can be found here:

https://userbase.kde.org/Asking_Questions

https://userbase.kde.org/IRC_Channels

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Yuri