D19557: Update css

Luigi Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 10 20:46:57 GMT 2019

ltoscano added a comment.

  In D19557#428619 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19557#428619>, @ognarb wrote:

  > In D19557#428618 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19557#428618>, @ltoscano wrote:
  >
  > > In D19557#428617 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D19557#428617>, @ognarb wrote:
  > >
  > > > They use the old link for the image, also the jpg version instead of the png. I tested with new page and old page and the result is visually the same.
  > >

  > > But do the existing pages use the old link for the image with the new CSS?
  >

  > Yes the link to the css didn't change, only the content. So even the old page links to the new CSS.

  Ok, so let's back one minute, and maybe it was the case in the original review, despite what myself and other people suggested, what if:

  - the changes to the XSL files are reverted
  - top-kde.jpg is rewritten using the same size of the original, and of course same format. No need to add the new kde.png. You may want to add it, but same format, so that we can switch in KF6.

  This should ensure no unexpected changes if any user expect the image to be that size, and both newly-generated pages and the old ones will have the same aspect.

  Sorry if it was the case in the first review.

  The point about the commit message is still valid.

REPOSITORY
  R238 KDocTools

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19557