[keurocalc/1.3.0] /: Preparing first release for KDE 5

Eric Bischoff ebischoff at nerim.net
Wed Jun 26 12:22:43 BST 2019

Le mardi 25 juin 2019, 23:32:03 CEST Albert Astals Cid a écrit :
> > Preparing first release for KDE 5
>
> Remember, there's no KDE 5 ;)

LOL... right... will change commit message to "KFE 5" (hoping it's permitted
to rewrite git history).

Speaking of this "keurocalc" commit, it contains an XML declaration for D-Bus
service "curconvd" that enables to do currency conversions from other
applications. As it's the first time I create such XML declarations, a second
pair of eyes would be welcomed...

Of course this 1.3.0 release will be tested before it becomes final.

A lot of thanks to Luigi Toscano who is helping me a lot in this release
process...

--
Éric Bischoff