KDE-menue and desktop ... lack of focus on less involved but interested users

Ulrich Probst u.probst at fz-juelich.de
Wed Jun 19 16:57:40 BST 2019

Please please the original path of the K-menue in the Description etc., so that I can regain or harmonise my menue perhaps with an editor.
Since several versions your Desktop drops the Debian-Direktory in the application menue. There are not all but most applications input after installation by synaptic (THAT I prefer).

I apply since ca. 2000 Debian and experience since that time problems, which seam to base on lacking attention and interest in the usage under Debian, personal adoption and fixing mistakes.  Those problems are often seen, if youself apply your KDE-desktop. It seams to me, that you don't really daily use your own KDE surface under Debian or fix problems in your own surrounding.
Because of the central basis of Debian to several other distributions, to me it seems of importance to have less remaining problems.

A simple isolated KDE user under Debian Linux, as I am, seems not to be in the developers focus.

Do you have people, who test with few knowledge an time such applicability for the typical interested by less involved users?

Greetings and ofcause also thanks for your engagement in Linux.

Ulrich Probst.

--

Ulrich Probst,   Forschungszentrum Juelich
Zentralinstitut für Engineering, Elektronik und Analytik

tel     (00)49-(0)2461-61-6962    fax  -6816
email   u.probst at fz-juelich.de

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Volker Rieke
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt