Border Size Adjustment Issues With KDE Plasma Version 5.12.8

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Jun 4 05:15:50 BST 2019

вівторок, 4 червня 2019 р. 06:56:15 EEST David A. Smith написано:
> To Whom It May Concern:
>
> I am currently using KDE Plasma Version 5.12.8, which was included with
> OpenSUSE Leap 15.0 Distribution. There seems to be an issue I am having
> with adjusting the Window Border Size in the Configure Desktop > System
> Settings > Application Style > Window Decorations > Look and Feel of Window
> Titles. The issue is the Window Board Size is stuck to "Huge" and will not
> change back to "Normal" size after clicking on the "Apply" button, clicking
> on the "Reset" button or clicking on the "Defaults" button of this window.
> Even if I logout of the KDE Plasma Desktop, the Window Border Size doesn't
> update after changing the Window Border Size setting.
>

> This screen snapshot is the Configure Desktop > System Settings >
> Application Style > Window Decorations > Look and Feel of Windows Titles.
> Note: the Border Size setting is set to "Normal" and the Border Size in
> this screen snapshot appears to be normal border size but it actually was
> huge on my computer screen.
>

> However, here is a good full screen snapshot example of the Window Border
> Size being Huge and can't be change back to Normal size or any other size.
> Is anyone else having this issue or am I the only one experiencing this?
>
> I would like to report this issue on Bugzilla.org but there seems to be no
> product option for openSUSE Leap 15.0 distribution yet for some reason.
>
> Can anyone help me with this?
>
> Thank you,
>
> David A. Smith

Hi,

Please report this bug against Plasma shell::

https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=plasmashell

I'm almost sure it is fixed but it might happen that it is not so it would be
a valuable thing to report it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Yuri