D22836: Fix checking dirs for metainfo.yaml with non-ascii chars with Python 2.7

Bhushan Shah noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 31 08:22:42 BST 2019

bshah accepted this revision.
bshah added a comment.

  As a short term workaround, this is fine, in terms of porting to python3 it will also need changes on our server zivo.kde.org which is hosting api.kde.org, right now every scripts including krazy2 and apidox generation scripts are too much complex, and current system is running Gentoo. So overall this asks for much more effort. https://invent.kde.org/branislavaz/documentation-generator is one of steps to tidify all this and get things working properly.

  For now I am in favor of submitting this.

REPOSITORY
  R264 KApiDox

BRANCH
  handlenonasciipathwpython27