https://l10n.kde.org/docs/doc-primer/alphabetical-list.html

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu Jul 25 06:38:40 BST 2019

четвер, 25 липня 2019 р. 00:01:12 EEST ви написали:
> El dimarts, 23 de juliol de 2019, a les 16:49:51 CEST, Yuri Chornoivan va
escriure:
> > вівторок, 23 липня 2019 р. 15:11:39 EEST ви написали:

> > > I still need to learn a little bit about XML before I can make changes
> > > the "docbook". I have quite a lot of experience with HTML -- I built the
> > > example page with Kate, the text editor. And Firefox. I found a new tool
> > > in
> > > Firefox: Web Developer --> Developer Toolbar opens a command line at the
> > > bottom of the screen, and "export html window" opens a new tab and gives
> > > you an unformatted display of the input html file. So you can copy the
> > > file
> > > directly onto your clipboard, and thence to Kate. See attachments
> > > ("rawXMLKeywords" is the file as it resides on KD3 servers --
> > > "XMLKeywords
> > > is the file after I cleaned it up. Both are just plain text (or UTF-8)
> > > files. Luckily for me, there were explicit references to the KDE style
> > > sheets already in the <head> section.)
> >
> > Ok. Thanks again for those attached files. Should be easy to fix as soon
> > as we find where we put our docbook...
>
> Will you also take care of the other two emails he sent?

Sure.

> > Burkhard and Albert can you help?
>
> What Luigi said :)
>
> Hmmm, which maybe means you can't commit (not sure if you have www power)

Yes, I have an access for www branch (to fix typos in announcements).

But the problem is that nothing changes after commit. It can be due to
switching to DocBook 4.5 but I'm not sure. I just do not know how it works.

We should solve two major issues: CSS do not apply to the HTML (due to the
wrong paths in the header?) and meinproc5 should be used to generate HTML.
When they are solved it would be easy to fix the text.

Best regards,
Yuri