Proofreading

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sat Jul 20 17:25:15 BST 2019

субота, 20 липня 2019 р. 19:10:48 EEST David Bryant написано:
> Hello.
>
> I have recently volunteered to create a "docbook" for the KAddressBook
> program, for which no documentation currently exists.
>
> I obtained this e-mail address from https://l10n.kde.org/docs/doc-primer/
> getting-started.html. I'm willing to help with proofreading tasks. Let me
> know if you want me to proofread just about anything. If y'all want to
> learn more about me, feel free to visit https://davidcbryant.net, my
> personal web site.
>
> Thanks!

Hi,

It is just my impression as a translator that one of our financial
applications (Skrooge) would befit much with proofreading its docs.

The docs source code can be found here:

https://cgit.kde.org/skrooge.git/plain/doc/index.docbook

HTML version:

https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/extragear-office/skrooge/index.html

You can send the patches using Phabricator [1] (add "smankowski" as a
reviewer) or directly into this list (the patch can be produced with a simple
"diff old.docbook new.docbook").

However, you can choose any docs you like from our docs site:

https://docs.kde.org/

Most of them can be fixed using the similar procedure.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Yuri

[1] https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator