T11179: Update wikis version and theme

Carl Schwan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jul 6 07:04:24 BST 2019

ognarb created this task.
ognarb added a project: Documentation.

TASK DESCRIPTION
  Hello all,

  the wikis are currently ongoing an update from mediaWiki 2.26 to mediaWiki 2.31 (latest LTS version). A test instance with the new version is available at wikisandbox.kde.org (Related sysadmin task T11141 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T11141>)

  All extensions (I hope) are now up-to-date, the theme is currently WIP.

  There is still issues:

  - Phabricator login doesn't work with existing accounts (probably because the account is already linked with another OAuth2 Phabricator connection). This will need testing.
  - the languages selector takes a lot of place for mobile and I tried to add a dropdown, but the dropdown button is not localized. Any suggestions?
  - TopTenPages is now unmaintained and the latest version doesn't support php7.0, so the pluging is now disabled.

  I would like to get some early feedback on the look and feel, and if you have a special workflow (e.g. DocBook export), please try to look if it's still working ;). It's also the right time, to let me know how issues that I need to be fixed.

  Cheers,

  Carl

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T11179