D17936: Rewrite the front-end of docs.kde.org

Carl Schwan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 27 21:45:27 GMT 2019

ognarb added a comment.

  In D17936#400902 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17936#400902>, @ltoscano wrote:

  > Thanks for the effort so far. I will need some time to review it. Especially the translation part, the removal of the old search should not be part of the change.

  Thanks, take your time :D. I will try to revert to using the old search, but I will probably create a separate diff with the new search engine  or with the old one with the new features (localized search and autocompletion).

  > Please keep in mind that I will change the structure of the files in the repository (the static files which ends up in the generated site, the configuration files are a bit mixed up), so you will need a rebase.

  Ok, no problem.

  > I didn't use symfony, but doesn't it support gettext natively?

  Just found out that symphony translation system, also support po files, even though it isn't specified in the doc.

REPOSITORY
  R184 Documentation Website (docs.kde.org)

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17936