D17936: [WIP] Rewrite the front-end from docs.kde.org

Carl Schwan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 4 16:10:46 GMT 2019

ognarb added a comment.

  In D17936#386325 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17936#386325>, @ltoscano wrote:

  > In D17936#386321 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17936#386321>, @ognarb wrote:
  >
  > > In D17936#386254 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17936#386254>, @ltoscano wrote:
  > >

  > > > - I can't check the diff properly, but what do you mean by "working search engine"? Is it a set of fixes against the current one?
  > >
  > > For example, in the current website, try to search for a kcontrol, you will see a lot of autocomplete suggestion but when clicking nothing is found.
  >

  > As it was working before, it should be fixed, not thrown away.

  They are other modification like using the display name (e.g  Desktop Themes, System Settings Modules) instead of the module name (e.g desktopthemedetails, kcontrol).  I'm not changing the kdedocs tool, just using the generated data in a more 'modern' website (using rooting, translation, template components). I'm still reusing some old function and utilities that were moved to src/Controller/MainController.php.

REPOSITORY
  R184 Documentation Website (docs.kde.org)

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17936