D18744: Add action in Edit menu to select the current page

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 13 20:01:24 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D18744#411621 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D18744#411621>, @shubham wrote:

  > I knew ctrl p is for print, so for time being I kept it so I can get suggestion for other shortcut sequence.

  It's not acceptable to deliberately publish a diff that does the wrong thing purely for the purpose of soliciting comments without adding `[WIP]` or `[RFC]` to the title. What if nobody noticed this and it landed as-is and broke printing?

  > Also, I can't tell why entry is not added into Edit menu even though I had added that in docbook.

  The docbook is just for documentation. To put it in the menu structure, you need to add the action to `part.rc` and bump the version number at the top of the file.

REPOSITORY
  R223 Okular

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18744