D23415: Improve comprehensibility and consistency of window placement mode names

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 28 20:40:13 BST 2019

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  for what its worth: to me smart means: there has been some thought put in this placement policy and it should be the best one for you. If you don't like it, you might want to try the alternatives. When I read "smart" as an option, immediately I think "that's what I want", and select it, if not already selected. In other words, it is another (better) way of saying "default", without having to go through the actual description of what it means.
  I'm all for keeping it like this.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

REVISION DETAIL