D23415: Improve comprehensibility and consistency of window placement mode names

Alex Debus noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 28 17:54:47 BST 2019

alexde added a comment.

  I am not sure if I am allowed to intervene in this discussion, but "smart" is a really "dumb" description as it says nothing about what it actually does.
  As a user I am left to do four things to find out, what it means:

  1. Activate the option, observe the result and maybe compare it to other options
  2. Search on the web
  3. Ask someone who may know it
  4. Browse the code

  That's all not necessary if it just has a meaningful name that do need further explanations. :)

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D23415