D23309: Change the document about helping Krusader, add other ways

Toni Asensi Esteve noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 22 22:18:06 BST 2019

asensi updated this revision to Diff 64361.
asensi added a comment.

  I suppose that today you have received a "Invitation to participate in a survey" mail from Lydia Pintscher. It reminds of when she wrote in https://phabricator.kde.org/T9581 about Krusader on Windows and //"have you thought about using this as an opportunity to recruit someone new? Maybe a blog post or mailing list post asking if there is someone with the will and knowledge to drive this forward?"//, which has something to do with the subject of the present code review.

  About what Yuri wrote, if I have understood him correctly, it also has the advantage of not causing having a very long page and a very short one, but two balanced ones, therefore in this review I've added two paragraphs to the "get involved" page.

  Now that we're at it, in https://krusader.org/get-involved/ there's a https://build.kde.org/job/Extragear/job/krusader/job/stable-kf5-qt5%20SUSEQt5.10/ broken link. That link has to be updated periodically but it ends up not being updated, therefore, is it a good idea to have this link there?

REPOSITORY
  R167 Krusader

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D23309?vs=64253&id=64361